Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Spring Pictures

Courtney and I on the steps of the Los Angeles temple after her wedding. Doesn't she look gorgeous?










I really don't have much to say, this post is mainly a pictorial update for out of towners. 



















Helena has developed the ability to stick her tounge out.


























































This is Jorge's mom, aka Abuela Clara, giving Helena her bath. Clara spends every Thursday babysitting on the one day Jorge and I are both gone. She is a great help.

4 comments:

courtney said...

this out-of-towner is very, very pleased. she looks so big! i've never been so homesick.

Brecken said...

Helena is beautiful! I love her new found talent with her tongue.

tiffany garfield said...

I very much appreciate the pictorial update for out-of-towners, thanks. She's beautiful! Those eyes! And those eye lashes! Oh, and I love the tongue. haha. You look way cute too. :)

Huis said...

Wow really nice momment, thank you for sharing!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-jenis-kue-basah-tradisional-indonesia/