Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Helena Mia Ambrocio

Helena was born at 4:40 pm on Thursday, January 29, 2009 at San Antonio Community Hospital in Upland, CA. Labor was induced that morning at 6am after 41 3/7 weeks of pregnancy and went so smoothly that the doctor missed the birth and Helena was delivered by a nurse with only 2 pushes. At 7 lb 10 oz and 20 inches long, she was much smaller than expected.  That was short lived, at two months she now weighs over 12 lbs.


We love her very much and cherish every minute we are blessed to have her in our lives.











4 comments:

courtney said...

oooh, i LOVE that last picture (and all of them, but especially that little foot). thanks! please keep them coming--i miss you guys so much!

Cindy said...

PERFECT!!!!! I've been waiting and waiting for you to blog again. Helena is so precious. It makes me want to hop in the car... Keep on blogging!

tiffany garfield said...

Hey! It was so fun to see you and meet cute little Helena. I love the pics! I can't really choose a favorite--love them all! I'm excited to see more pics as she grows. love you guys! Tiffany :) p.s. you look awesome! And I wish I had make-up on--smart move!

Brecken said...

Rachel, I didn't know you were blogging again! Welcome back! Your little Helena is beautiful. You look very happy....and beautiful. Motherhood seems to suit you. I can't wait to see more.